Daniel Garcia Live Lecture
Season 1 of "At the Table" begins March 5th with the one and only Daniel Garcia. Danny is not only one of the most influential creators in the industry, but he is also the most sought-after consultants for television magic. He helped sculpt the television careers of Dynamo, David Blaine and others. He will share with us many of his favorite effects, as well as lots of NEW material. Danny will also bring clips of behind-the-scenes work he has done for some of the biggest names in magic.
Watch live with us online and participate by asking Danny questions with moderator Joshua Jay. When you buy, you are also given the downloadable file so you can keep and watch again and again. This unique, online experience is just 24.95 or--and this is the REAL deal--49.95 for the ENTIRE season pass (this includes Danny Garcia, Jason England, Alex Pandrea, and Jon Armstrong--a $100 value).
You will see:
- Time Line 2.0: A signed, odd-backed card vanishes from the box and ends up being the "newly" selected card. Workable, smart, deceptive.
- Red: A freely selected card happens to be the only red card in the pack.
- Serial Shuffle: A deck is shuffled by numerous spectators and ten cards are freely dealt out, which end up matching the serial number on the box.
- Serial Shufflebored: A combination of Serial Shuffle and Simon Aronson's Shufflebored. A smart, natural combination.
- Deepwater: A Do-As-I-Do Oil and Water Routine with a fabulous kicker ending.
- Open Coincidence (3 versions): A prediction is shown and the spectator freely deals the cards, stopping on one card, which happens to match your open prediction.
- 21: Two bills change places while one is held by the spectator.
- Engage (bill ring): Instantly fold an origami ring out of a dollar bill.
- Yellow Phone (2 versions): Correctly guess the item a spectator is guessing from a list on your phone.
- EMIT: Everyone travels back in time, which is proven in this interactive phone effect.
- Dough Boy: A coffee stir stick is pushed through a bill and then visually penetrates through, leaving no rips.
What can you expect at a Vanishing Inc. Magic live lecture experience?
1. Don't worry if you miss the live lecture — you can download it afterwards.
We promise to make the lecture available for download within 24 hours of it airing. So if you miss the lecture or want to watch it again, it will be yours to download. None of this "watch it and lose it" stuff. Once you purchase the lecture, it's yours in your download area forever. Enjoy it over and over again.
2. We'll keep the lecture focussed and full of tricks!
We won't just throw people in front of the camera. Josh and Andi will work with each presenter to bring you UNIQUE content. We like the idea of special topics, and we think you will, too.
3. You'll be able to interact with the lecturer.
This will be the MOST interactive way to watch a lecturer. YOU will have access to the artist and a chance to ask questions and learn what YOU want to, using our chat tool.