Trick (pre-order - ships Jun 27) by Victor Sanz ($39.95)
Light and shadows come together to present three beautifully artistic reveals. "Glare" by Victor Sanz is a remarkable tribute to the classic Hofzinser Card.
A playing card is placed face-down on the table. Three cards are then selected from a deck of cards. Impossibly, you're then able to perfectly predict all three cards with that singular card you introduced before everything began. Multiple moments of visual magic powered by light and shadows.
Each "Glare" gimmick is expertly handcrafted by Agus Tiju. This high-quality gimmick looks just like a normal card. It comes packed in a sturdy acrylic packaging to keep it protected in your pocket.
- Self-contained gimmick
- Super easy to perform
- Instant reset
- Any phone or light
- No magnets, elastics or threads
- No pieces to lose
- No table required
"If Hofzinser saw this card, he would give Víctor the "gimmick of the year" award". Julio Montoro
"'Glare' is one of the holy grails that Victor kept in the underground. A classic effect reinvented and brought to perfection. The way that it works, and it's quality, is simply amazing. You will be very happy when you have this with you" Juan Capilla
Community questions about Glare
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Mark asks: Are the selected cards always the same suit and value ?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Yes. The card will always be the same
Clem asks: I have 2 questions:
1. Are the 3 chosen cards free choice, i.e., can they be different each time?
2. Can the trick be repeated for the same audience after reset?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: You will need to force the cards and the effect can not be repeated for the same group
Michael asks: The effect is not really explained. The first 2 cards selected are 4 spades and 6 of spades?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: You place one card face down on the table. Three selections are made. You pick up the tabled card and shine your phone torch through it showing the first selection, the four of spades. You then magically change it to the six of spades, the second selection. Then you turn the card face up to reveal the third selection, the three of diamonds. Hope that helps.