In stock. Order in the next 11 hours, 9 minutes and it will go out today!
Quit carrying your close-up props all jumbled together in a mess. It's time to give your props the care they deserve and your show that professional touch of being fumble-free with the Close-Up Bag from TCC!
This bag is made of waterproof fabric to protect you props and comes with adjustable partitions so you can customize the case for your unique show. The partitions are even sponge coated to further protect those valuable props.
It's time to upgrade your game with a simple touch that will speak volumes about your professionalism. Get your Close-Up Bag today!
Community questions about Close-Up Bag
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Anthony asks: What are the interior dimensions?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Approximately 9.5" x 13"
Michael asks: Can you take a better photo?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Sorry, these six photos are the ones approved by the manufacturer.
- 2. Steven answers: There is only one photo.
- 3. Tod answers: Steven, look again. There are 6 photos under the 1 large one. This is nothing new.
- 4. Jeffrey answers: Sadly, he's right. There is only one picture, and you can't even enlarge it.
- 5. Aaron answers: It seems on mobile version you can only see one picture however on desktop version you can see all 6.
Phil asks: Despite you insistence, only one photo is visible to me, also.
Post an answer to this question
- 1. Blake answers: I only see one too. Is it worn or carried?
- 2. Jeff answers: The case has a handle for carrying and a should strap that can be attached so it can be worn.
- 3. Jeff answers: Shoulder strap
Vernon asks: What are the differences between the Close-Up Bag by TCC and the Luxury Close-Up Bag by TCC?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: The Luxury bag is the same size but better quality (made of vegan leather), whereas the regular version is made of a different kind of fabric, but it is still waterproof.
Customer reviews for Close-Up Bag
TCC does it again. This is a great small close up bag. The removable dividers let you divvy it up however you like. I have one just for cards and another for various close up props.
Loved my first one so much I bought 2. Now both of my shows have organized homes. The modular nature is amazing.
Yes. This is exactly what I was looking for. As soon as this arrived I loaded it up with all my "go to" effects. It fit everything and I still had room for back up tricks I don't perform that often. The fact that it is modular makes it completely worth it. I kicked around the idea of converting an old small suitcase myself and I'm really glad I didn't. Buying this was the better choice. The ONLY thing I don't like is that the pocket on the inside isn't as large as the bag, it's like half the size. So if you have like a book test and you want use the pocket. It's a tight fit.