Out of stock. Email me when new stock arrives.
Quit carrying your close-up props all jumbled together in a mess. It's time to give your props the care they deserve and your show that professional touch of being fumble-free with the Close-Up Bag from TCC!
This bag is made of waterproof fabric to protect you props and comes with adjustable partitions so you can customize the case for your unique show. The partitions are even sponge coated to further protect those valuable props.
It's time to upgrade your game with a simple touch that will speak volumes about your professionalism. Get your Close-Up Bag today!
Community questions about Close-Up Bag
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Anthony asks: What are the interior dimensions?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Approximately 9.5" x 13"
Michael asks: Can you take a better photo?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Sorry, these six photos are the ones approved by the manufacturer.
- 2. Steven answers: There is only one photo.
- 3. Tod answers: Steven, look again. There are 6 photos under the 1 large one. This is nothing new.
- 4. Aaron answers: It seems on mobile version you can only see one picture however on desktop version you can see all 6.
- 5. Jeffrey answers: Sadly, he's right. There is only one picture, and you can't even enlarge it.
Phil asks: Despite you insistence, only one photo is visible to me, also.
Post an answer to this question
- 1. Blake answers: I only see one too. Is it worn or carried?
- 2. Jeff answers: The case has a handle for carrying and a should strap that can be attached so it can be worn.
- 3. Jeff answers: Shoulder strap
Vernon asks: What are the differences between the Close-Up Bag by TCC and the Luxury Close-Up Bag by TCC?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: The Luxury bag is the same size but better quality (made of vegan leather), whereas the regular version is made of a different kind of fabric, but it is still waterproof.
Interested in Close-Up Bag? You may also like:
RD Regular Cube
The RD Regular Cube is the first cube to be designed especially for magicians....
Customer reviews for Close-Up Bag
TCC does it again. This is a great small close up bag. The removable dividers let you divvy it up however you like. I have one just for cards and another for various close up props.
Loved my first one so much I bought 2. Now both of my shows have organized homes. The modular nature is amazing.
Yes. This is exactly what I was looking for. As soon as this arrived I loaded it up with all my "go to" effects. It fit everything and I still had room for back up tricks I don't perform that often. The fact that it is modular makes it completely worth it. I kicked around the idea of converting an old small suitcase myself and I'm really glad I didn't. Buying this was the better choice. The ONLY thing I don't like is that the pocket on the inside isn't as large as the bag, it's like half the size. So if you have like a book test and you want use the pocket. It's a tight fit.
Nice, a really nice bag, very elegant, of excellent quality
and an excellent modular system which you can organize
any interior space as you need.
TCC has created a real gem for carrying magic tricks and playing cards.
I am very happy and satisfied with this bag that I will buy another soon .......
I take this opportunity to thank all the Vanishing staff,
a staff that is always available and friendly for any doubt, information
or problem you have about their items.
Tcc have come up with a great close up bag here it is modular with four big dividers and five small dividers and also you have the option of using the carrying handle or the shoulder strap that is provided and is made out of sturdy material, and once again with super fast delivery highly recommended.
This close up bag is beautiful!!! Looks so professional and is so well made! Definitely recommend this bag. It can hold many of your props for when you're doing any type of show. I'm currently working on a busking show so will be using this bag for that.
One small thing - when I got the bag, some of the separators weren't attached properly and left dents in the foam. Not a big deal, but would have preferred if the separators came unassembled. Other than that, perfect and well worth the money. (Actually worth more than that)
When I got this close up case I was in love with it. I love the removable dividers so I can set it up any way that I need for any show.