Light It Up
Some options in stock. Order now — we'll send it first thing Monday morning
Imagine having the power to summon a flame at your will with just your mind. Completely hands-free, you cause a flame to gradually, and beautifully form right in your spectator's hand, like REAL MAGIC. From our SansMinds Pro Series, we bring you just that. Say hello to Light It Up! A self-contained device that lights up either in your spectator's hand, or innocently resting on the table, all while your hands are free.
Imagine using your supernatural ability to cause the lighter to light up on its own in a ghostly manner.
Imagine adding one more magical phase before producing, vanishing, or changing an object with flash paper. You no longer need someone to hold the lighter for you. As you concentrate, the lighter sitting on the table magically lights up. And you have BOTH HANDS freed up for the necessary work.
What is Light It Up?
A completely self-contained secret device precisely built and hidden inside the Zippo-style lighter. The microelectronic and ingenious programs will do all the work for you so you can focus on your presentation.
The lighter unit is wrapped with high quality leather. A clever secret button is built beneath the leather for you to trigger the 5- or 10-second time-delay to produce the flame.
If unexpected things happen, push the button one more time to cancel the ignition.
1. Is it safe?
Answer: Yes, everything is built precisely with ICs to control heat, so it will not overburn on the trigger. Everything is protected in the metal casing to ensure it's 100% safe.
2. Do I have to keep buying expensive batteries?
Answer: Not at all. The device is USB rechargeable for repeat use.
3. Like all fire products out there, the heating part burns out and wears off fast. Do I need to repurchase the item again if the heating part no longer works at its optimum level?
Answer: The ignition device itself is designed to be easily replaced. You won't have to repurchase the entire product after eventual wear from everyday use.
So... Whether you use it as a stand-alone psychic effect or go down the presentation route of making a birthday wish come true, it's a device that truly sparks imagination with endless possibilities. Get yours NOW while supplies last.
Community questions about Light It Up
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Mark asks: Can the lighter be used as a regular lighter, or can it only be ignited by with the timer?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: It can be!
Vsevolod asks: How can I understand the difference between Midnight Noir style and others ? Can you give some photos?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: At the end of the video, you can see them side by side.
Leo E asks: Why different prices for different colors?
Post an answer to this question
- 1. Patrick answers: Leather prices can vary depending on color and the aging processes. I’m assuming that the leather used to cover the lighter is purchased in small batches.
Stephane asks: Is there need to use lighter fluid when used as a regular lighter? If so, is the lighter easily refillable?
Post an answer to this question
- 1. Tony answers: You will need lighter fluid like a normal Zippo lighter. The second question: It's easy
Damian asks: Approximately, many ignitions on a single battery charge, and how long does the battery last before needing to be charged? For instance, if using it during walk-around, is the device expected to perform for the entire evening?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: You can get about 50 ignitions with a single charge. The battery can last about 5 days when powered off. When left powered on, you should recharge it every day.
Roger asks: I both two of these and both elements are broken inside I don't need the battery and USB part just the element s. I have no problem paying for them I just need them or both are just sitting doing nothing Plx help your Canadian buddy . thx
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: The best thing to do for customer service is to send us a message here: https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/contact-us/
James asks: Do you need to go back to Sans Minds to get replacement parts or can you get them locally?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: We have the coils available: https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/refills/light-it-up-refill-coils/
Glenn asks: Can you remove the metal lighter casing from the leather pouch/cover or is it glued in?
Can you replace or change the leather pouch/cover for a different one?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: You can remove the lighter casing, this is how you refill it or change the coil that ignites the lighter. You might be able to replace the leather cover if you find one that fits but the lighter casing is a tiny bit too big to fit Zippo covers, and you need a soft kind of casing to press the button on the lighter.
Customer reviews for Light It Up