In stock. Order now — we'll send it first thing Monday morning
Quiver+ is a revolutionary new switching device that is disguised as a standard looking coin pouch.
Based on the original Quiver, it's 1.5cm longer & taller than it's predecessor.
Allowing for much easier switches of bigger coins, billets or bills.
In fact Quiver+ grants you the power to switch any small object for another... automatically.
The second the wallet closes, it's DONE.
The most unbelievable part of Quiver+ is the fact that the spectator can open or close it themselves. They'll find nothing.
You can let your spectator freely handle the pouch with full confidence that they will never discover its devious secrets, no matter how hard they try.
Use Quiver+ For:
Object to impossible location
Equivoque / Multiple Outs
"This is the one i'll be using from now on. Perfect!"
Community questions about Quiver+
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Brandon asks: How does this differ between this and the ones in Bargatze's I Hate Kids or the Larry Becker Coin Purses?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: They are different gimmicks, and work differently. I am afraid that we cannot discuss methods, so cannot give details here.
- 2. James answers: If you watch the "I Hate Kids Video" (YouTube), you will notice Bargatze removes the one dollar bill and hands it to the kid. With the Quiver purses (I would not recommend the original, smaller original version for coins), but you can hand the kid, or anyone, the chosen purse and he/she can open it and remove the bill...you can not do that with the Bargatze purses. So the Quiver purses raises the routine up a few notches, but of course you will have to invest considerably more money purchasing 3 Quiver purses rather than the Bargatze set.
edward alexander asks: I'd like to purchase the original quiver. I can't find it here. Is it available?
Post an answer to this question
- 1. Tony answers: I think it's Ellusionist exclusive
Steven asks: Is this large enough to add playing cards?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: No Quiver Plus is not large enough for playing cards.
Alec asks: I want to tip out 1 silver dollar from purse, show empty then later open and show 4 silver dollars inside. Is this possible? Thank you.
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: A stack of four silver dollars would probably be too thick.
John asks: Is this large enough to add credit/Visa cards?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Unfortunately not.
Mark asks: Could you open the purse, take out two silver dollars, show the purse empty and then take out two more silver dollars later?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Yes.
Ian asks: I do a routine with three Half Crowns. Would this purse allow me to have three Halves on one side and three on the other for the finale?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Yup!
Customer reviews for Quiver+