The Magician's Pocket Reference
Book by Jorge Mena (From $22.95)
Some options in stock. Order now — we'll send it first thing Tuesday morning
Taking your next step on the journey to becoming a working magician can be made much easier with a road map to follow. One that guides you to:
- Develop your own unique act.
- Find your on-stage persona.
- Contact performance venues to develop your act and to perform for pay.
- Create promotional materials that will lead to paying gigs.
- Shoot and edit your own videos to have a positive presence on social media.
- Establishing your fee schedule; and
- Familiarize yourself with contract riders and schedules for corporate events. Truly a 'must have' for anyone starting out as a working magician, or if you are looking for new strategies to increase your act's marketability.
Community questions about The Magician's Pocket Reference
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Review The Magician's Pocket Reference