In stock. Order in the next 1 hour, 59 minutes and it will go out today!
Since the era of Zoom magic shows began, many magicians around the world have been using Jim Steinmeyer's beloved Impuzzibilities books to find inspiration mind-blowing tricks that are suitable for a virtual environment.
Now, with Virtual Impuzzibilities, the 9th release in this massively popular series, Jim looks to intrigue and inspire you with 14 different effects designed to fit perfectly into any virtual magic show or even socially-distanced live performance.
The biggest book in the series, Virtual Impuzzibilities includes effects like:
- Red-Scarlet and French Dressing: two interactive Oil and Water variations
- Virtual Applause: A mind-reading feat that simultaneously solves the applause problem many virtual shows experience
- Enigma Test: A surprising and amazing word test
- Zeitgeist: a fun effect where members of the audience cast a spell on another person
- And much much more!
As with the other Impuzzibilities books, this is a limited print that is likely to sell out quickly. Grab your copy now.
Community questions about Virtual Impuzzibilities
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Tony asks: Are the tricks different from those in the other books in the series or is this just a collection of those in the previous books which work virtually?
Post an answer to this question
- 1. Tony answers: Thanks for the quick answer. I was suspicious that this was coming out so quickly after the previous one (which I haven;t yet got). This series is absolutely wonderful and I have been performing many of the events from the earlier volumes online with great success! Will be ordering as soon as you have it!
- 2. Jim answers: We contacted Jim and asked about the contents. He says that the book is not a compilation from other books. There are 14 effects, and the material is published here for the first time. It's new effects for Impuzzibilities readers.
Interested in Virtual Impuzzibilities? You may also like:
Mark Elsdon has modified the strongest effects from his highly-acclaimed...
Lights Camera Magic
People everywhere are quarantining. Events and parties are going virtual....
Review Virtual Impuzzibilities