Alex Pandrea is the new kid on the block, but already he has made a name for himself in magic.
This is an opportunity to spend two hours with a rising star in magic, and pick his brain about how he creates sleights, how he assembles effects, and the approach he takes with his magic. We'll ask Alex about his enterprise creating decks of cards, his favorite unpublished moves, and the effect he performs every time he works. It will be a jam-packed, card-heavy two hours.
Part I - Commercial Magic
1. Arson - A stunning and practical routine that combines the "Kiss" plot with "Chicago Opener." There's fire, a selected card, and lots of mystery.
2. Domino Effect - Copper Silver Transpo done with sugar packets. A perfect item for magic in or around restaurants.
3. Mental Magic effect - A mixture of magic and mentalism, wherein you predict a selected card AND a thought-of city.
Part II - Sleights and Card Tricks
1. Eliminace - A gorgeous transposition of a selected card and the Ace of Spades. Direct, surprising, and with a cool plot line.
2. Mystery Card- A deceptive version o the mystery card using T.O.P - a turnover pass variation which both forces a card and hides its back.
3. 2 Card Reset - "Dr. Daley's Last Trick" remixed with Paul Harris' "Reset."
HALF-TIME SECTION - 5 sleights. This is the hardcore move-monkey stuff.
Part III - Bars and Clubs
1. Four Quarters bill switch - Magick Balay's bill switch taught with his permission. This is, perhaps, the greatest opener you will ever see, and Alex will explain it in great detail.
2. Local - You show an empty matchbox. You close it and place it in the spectators hand. They start to feel the box becoming a little heaver. They start to shake the box and start to hear matches appearing inside. When they open it up, the matches are inside and they can examine everything.
3. Card routine Finesse - This will be a discussion of some of Alex's favorite card routines to perform in loud or parlor-style venues, and how to construct routines for this area.
FINALE Ambitious Card Routine and Theory - This is a MASTERCLASS in how to construct a multi-phase routine. Alex has whittled down the routine to its bare essentials, and the results are gorgeous.