Greater Magic Video Volume 49 - Bar Magic
Email me if it becomes available again.
Imagine the fun performing behind the bar as a magic bartender. You'll need to know more than a few card tricks though. In two hours, Eric Mead, Bob Sheets, and Scotty York use their years of experience to show and tell you how to be a success behind the bar. They reveal some of their proven, favorite routines and also discuss in four informative interviews how to make a good living performing in this venue. This is the definitive DVD on the art of bar magic.
- Scotty York's - Change for a twenty
- Bob Sheets' - Heba Haba's Handkerchief
- Bob Sheets' - TONTE
- Eric Meads' - Lazy Man's Card Under Bottle Explanation
- Eric Meads' - Short Fuse Explanation
- Scotty York's - Change for a Twenty Explanation
- Scotty York's - Color Changing Knives Explanation
- Scotty York's - Doesn't Time Fly Explanation
- Bob Sheets' - Hydrostatic Glass Explanation
- Bob Sheets' - Killer Three Card Monte Explanation
Community questions about Greater Magic Video Volume 49 - Bar Magic
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Review Greater Magic Video Volume 49 - Bar Magic