In stock. Order now — we'll send it first thing Tuesday morning
Some visual effects will always remain in the spectator's mind. Printing Coins is an example of this.
Ariel Carax delights us with this innovative and clever work of art. A visual and innovative effect you will definitely include in your pro repertoire or in your occasional performance.
The magician puts a pencil, a coin -you may borrow one from the audience-, and a sheet of paper on the table. He puts the sheet of paper on top of the coin and rubs the pencil on it thus making the coin printed on the sheet of paper. The magician prints the coin several times on the whole sheet. He then raises the sheet of paper and shows that the coin has been multiplied into as many coins as the number of rubbings made. The coins, the sheet of paper and pencil are showed and given away to the audience.
The DVD includes a visual and emotional introduction of the Printing Coins.
- A perfect and impressive opener (introductory effect).
- Very easy to do.
- Easy and quick reset.
- Quickly repeated.
- You may perform it standing or sitting at a table or on the floor.
- No manipulation or palming.
- No need to discard anything. No sleeves or lap required.
- At the end, all the items used may be given away to the audience or showed for their examination.
- Use any type of coin, even a borrowed one: Half dollar, 2 euro, 2 pounds, peso, etc.
- A gimmick and an English/Spanish explanatory DVD are included.
Any coin with similar size work fine too. You need coins diam: 25mm to 33mm and Thick to 3mm.SAMPLE COIN SIZE:Half Dollar:
30.61mm x 2.15mm - OK500 Yen:
26.5mm x 2mm - OK 2 Pounds:
28.4mm x 2.5mm - OK 2 Euros:
25.75 mm x 2.2mm - OK 20c Australian:
28.52mm x 2.5mm - OK 50 c Argentinian peso:
25.2mm x 1.7mm - OK
None of our customers have reviewed Printing Coins yet. You can be the first!