Cosmo's Card Box
Email me if it becomes available again.
An effective way to switch cards in a card box.
Take a typical card box, drop a card in and close the lid (if you wish). When needed, pop open the box and openly dump out the contents, what was placed inside has changed! Great for any effect where you need to switch a card or small number of cards!
3 routines with props included!
- Boxed Assembly - Ace assembly where the Aces assemble in a CLOSED BOX!
- Boxed Lunch - Sandwich effect where the selection appears inside the box between two Jokers, or signed cards!
- Transo-Boxo - Chosen card changes in the hand of the spectator and reappears inside the closed box!
- MORE TO COME! - Other routines are available and taught in online videos for owners of this effect on the members only website!
- 3 routines
- All necessary props
- Online members only website with access to video instruction and tips
- Instructions on how to make your own box
With Cosmo's Card Box, Solano has hit on an excellent, all encompassing solution!Peter Duffie, Magic Magazine
Community questions about Cosmo's Card Box
Have a question about Cosmo's Card Box? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Interested in Cosmo's Card Box? You may also like:
In any lighting conditions, close-up, walk around, parlour or stage you will...
Card to canister... with a clear difference.
When unveiled at...