Peter Eggink's original "Haunted" was very popular and sold out quickly. Mark Traversoni then experimented for literally hundreds of hours with the concept to evolve it into this final tribute to Peter's creation.
Based on the same method as "Haunted", this new version comes with enhanced materials and completely new concepts, making the effect much more practical and durable.
Your start with a normal shuffled deck, placing the spectator's signed card square into it and set the deck onto the table. You can then WALK AWAY from the deck and even cover the deck with a clear bowl (just like in Peter's original effect, you are compltely disconnected from the deck).
A few moments of silence... and then the upper half of the deck eerily starts moving. It slowly SLIDES away from the lower half! After the top half of the deck has stopped moving, there's a pause... then the CARD UNDER IT starts moving in a different direction! This single haunted card slowly slithers and creeps away from the rest of the deck, until it finally stops. You can then let your spectator take the card from the deck, and she will find that it's her signed selection.
Best of all? You end up with a normal deck!
- Stick of secret stuff has been replaced with custom "Haunted Chips" that take out all the guess work.
- Comes with special tips on how to speed up or slow down the movement of the deck and selection.
- You start and finish with a normal deck.
- No palming or switches. Very easy to do.
- Gimmick is completely self-contained, and there is nothing attached to the performer or table.
DVD includes 10 Haunted performances in a row. One take. No edits. Just so you know that 2.0 is 100% worker friendly.