Impressionistic Poker Demos
In stock (Order now — we'll send it first thing Tuesday morning)
Impressionistic Poker Demos is the follow-up book to Justin Higham's Pseudo Cheating Demos and Effects. The first part of the book further explores Spread-Count Stacking, a way to stack the Aces or a full house/royal flush to a desired number of hands using combinations of spread-counts. The idea is to get away from standard stacking methods, although several pseudo stacking effects are described which make minimal use of techniques such as Riffle Stacking and Overhand Stacking.
Also included is a Frank Lane style poker deal in which the spectator deals any small number of poker hands, yet the performer ends up with a royal flush (no palming, switching, etc.). Other items include impromptu blackjack demos, a spectator-shuffled full-house deal by Dylan Holmes, 'Pick-Up Restacking' by Ben Earl (4 methods), and a previously unpublished Bottom Deal for beginners by Edward Marlo. The section on '100% Poker Deals' follows on from The 75% Production in showing how to take a borrowed, shuffled deck and almost immediately deal yourself (or the spectator) four of a kind or a full house. At the end of the book are comments on the items in Pseudo Cheating Demos with further ideas and methods explained.
- More Spread-Count Stacks
- Spread-Count Poker 3
- Spread-Count Poker 4
- Spread-Count Poker 5
- 1-5-4 Poker
- 1-5-4 Pseudo Overhand Cull-Stack
- 1-5-4 Blackjack (2 versions)
- Spread-Count Hold ‘em
- Split Pick-Up Spread-Count Stacks (5 versions)
- The Spread-Separation Concept
- Spread-Separation Cull-Stack
- Seven-Card Full-House Combination Cull
- Making the Rounds (Dylan Holmes)
- Frank Lane Returns
- Hold-Out Hold ‘em
- Pick-Up Restacking (Benjamin Earl) (4 methods)
- Spread-Loaded Pseudo Centres (2 methods)
- Spread-Loaded Overhand Stack
- Four Fantastic Centres
- Basic Bottom Deal (Edward Marlo)
- Extended Face-Up Poker Plus Sucker Hand
- A Switch on the Three Jacks
- 100% Poker Deals
- The Ghost of Rakinakis
- Other 100% Poker Deals
- Alternatives for the Streamlined Overhand Cull-Stack
- Prefigured Poker Deal
- Performer Fiddles While Spectator Burns
- Appendix I: Sav on the Full-House Deal – An Object-Lesson in Creating Meaning, Context and Presentation
- Appendix II: Notes on Pseudo Cheating Demos and Effects
Aside from the items explained in the Appendix, this book can be read alone without having read Pseudo Cheating Demos and Effects.
Community questions about Impressionistic Poker Demos
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Interested in Impressionistic Poker Demos? You may also like:
This is Justin Higham's largest card book for a decade, and contains an...
Review Impressionistic Poker Demos