In stock. In stock
A beam of pure light comes to life on your card .. then weirdly stretches and transforms to predict a chosen card's name, a lucky number or even someone's initials! It's a Paul Harris Presents piece of strange! It's a weird trick, but we all like weird, right?!
Your spectator uses her own phone's flashlight to focus a beam of light onto the back of a spectator's card. In full view the dot of light animates, stretches, then reshapes into an H. The H then unravels and reshapes itself into the number 8. The Eight of Hearts is her chosen card! The "8" then unravels and shrinks down to a single dot of light..where your spectator then blows it out like a candle!
Features a super easy no moves, no double-lift switch that allows the chosen card and deck to be examined before and after the light show!
- Super easy to do. No card skills required.
- Starlight can be pre-set before your performance to morph into any card value...any two digit number or any two initials!
- Works under all lighting conditions...from dark to light...indoors and outdoors (When using a borrowed phone's flashlight.)
- Spectator can hold her own phone in her own hand during entire effect.
- Performer has complete control over the light speed...and can stop and start the action at will.
- Resets in seconds.
- Perform any time...sitting, standing or surrounded.
None of our customers have reviewed Starlight yet. You can be the first!