Bluff - Queen of Heart Production
In stock. Order now — we'll send it first thing Wednesday morning
What happens when 7 French-men collaborate on a DVD project? This! An excellent collection of close-up magic, shot beautifully across three DVDs.
DVD 1 - "Faites vos jeux"
DVD 2 - "Les jeux sont faits"
- Yoann - Sedna (cards). A face-up card between two face-down cards visualy transforms into a previously chosen card
- Cyrille - Hold'on for Hold' Em (gambling). How gamblers win at Hold'Em
- Arthur - One Coin Flash (coins). A coin appears, disappears and...
- Paul - Hofzy (cards). A solution for an Hofzinser's aces problem
- Dimitri - Moulin Rouge 2 (flourish). One of the most beautiful flourish ever created
- Maxime - Melo (flourish). A small flourish
- Paolo - Gemma (roses). A rose appears, disappears and is rediscovered
- Yoann - Astral (cards). A production of four cards with a surprise
- Maxime - Black Coffee (flourish). A beautiful cut
DVD 3 - "Rien ne va plus"
- Yoann - Bruxelles (cards). A very visual discovery of two chosen cards
- Cyrille - Bluffle Shuffle (gambling). A false riffle-shuffle
- Arthur - Copsilver (coins). A visual copper/silver transposition in the spectator's hands
- Dimitri - CanaSpin (flourish). A card spin at your fingertips
- Maxime - JJ (cards). A one-card kind of Reset
- Paolo - Zlata (coins, roses). A coin transforms into a rose
- Arthur - Incandescent (coins). A coin visualy appears at your fingertips
- Cyrille - Black Beat (gambling). A lesson in dishonesty when playing Draw Poker
- Yoann - Sonic Boom (cards). Four cards are produced and visualy change to four other cards
- Cyrille - Black Jacky (gambling). A blackjack demonstration where the dealer wins although the players shuffled the deck
- Arthur - Three F-light (coins). A classic "three coins vanishing routine" revisited
- Paul - Don (cards). An ambitious aces routine with a final twist
- Dimitri - Hexagon (flourish). Or how to build and hexagon with a pack of cards
- Maxime - Jocky (cards). A joker is split into two chosen cards
- Paolo - Motil (roses). Three roses appear one at a time
- Dimitri - Fanny (flourish). A fan spins at your fingertips
- Paolo - Value (coins, rings). A Spellbound sequence with a coin and a ring
- Maxime - Agora 3.0 (flourish). Need a third hand?
Community questions about Bluff - Queen of Heart Production
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Interested in Bluff - Queen of Heart Production ? You may also like:
After the success of "F#$ing coins" Clément Kerstenne and Philippe Bougard...
Review Bluff - Queen of Heart Production