Closure is a ring on neck chain from Peter Eggink and Robert Smith, along with the Paul Harris Presents team!
In effect, a borrowed ring is held in your fist. A spectator lays her hand on your chest. With sleeves rolled up her ring vanishes. Immediately, the spectator can feel something appear under your shirt. You never touch the chain: the spectator pulls the chain into view to show that her ring is linked onto the chain. It's the most hands-off version of this effect we have ever seen.
- After the ring vanish your hands are immediately 100% empty
- The participant actually feels her ring appear on the chain
- Your hands never go near your neck until after she reveals her own ring
- No palming or switches
- No loading of the ring after the vanish
- Can be performed surrounded
- Resets in seconds
- Perform in a t-shirt or full jacket
- Closure comes with custom-made gimmicks and two chains (one silver and one black)