In stock. Order now — we'll send it first thing Monday morning
A penetration effect that looks similar, but is so different. You start by showing two different colored rubber bands.The rubber bands are hooked on the first and middle fingers of both hands.
When the two rubber bands cross each other, they penetrate as if they melted through one another.
You show that they are now linked, and then unlink them again.
- You can hand out the linked rubber bands as a present.
- After performing two times in a row, you will be able to hand out the rubber bands separately to be examined.
- You can have the spectator pull the linked rubber bands apart.
- You can link a rubber band to another rubber band that is looped around a spectator's finger.
- You can unlink the rubber bands by simply blowing air while showing your hands empty.
- The main handling can be performed with other rubber bands of your choice.
- Can be performed completely surrounded.
- No thread, no magnets.
- 6 different handlings are explained. This also can be put together into a routine.
Community questions about Melty Link
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Interested in Melty Link? You may also like:
Here's the effect: you roll a bill and place it into the prop, the "Portable...
Magician's Buddy (Skeleton figure) makes an outstanding performance.Charming...
Have you ever wanted to make your own gaff cards, but it's too hard to make...
Wonder Pass Case
An empty case is shown on both sides and is placed down in front of the...