In stock. Order in the next 2 hours, 50 minutes and it will go out today!
"His technique is the best I've seen so far." Rocco Silano
"It's the best I had ever seen" Daniel Garcia
"It's definitely worth getting it if you are a sleever." Cyril
"A must-have if you are serious about sleeving!"Henry Harrius
Witness Kou has developed the finest sleeving technique around. Don't just take our word for it: read the quotes above — even Rocco Silano (the modern-day master of sleeving) says that it is the best he has even seen!
The focus of this package is Witness' "Shooting Sleeving" technique, which is a one-handed sleeving technique that allows you to ditch and retrieve objects from the sleeve without any apparent movement. Once you learn the technique, you'll be able to use the two gimmicked (and one regular) Sharpies to perform a series of visual effects. Along with the Shooting Sleeving and One-Hand Switch, you'll learn:
- Two pen and coin routines
- Two routines for the Twisted Sharpie
- Bonus move: Sharpie through card
- Bonus move: pen to lighter
- Bonus move: Omni pen
- Bonus move: sponge ball
- Bonus move: amazing Sharpie
"It's a pleasure for me to see how magic evolves with him." Miguel Angel Gea
Includes: online instructions with gimmicks.
Community questions about Sleeving System
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Peter asks: Hi my question is why do product editors feel they need to make the cuts in trailers so fast? One really hasn’t a clue what one is watching. I’m sure his sleeving is good, but one wouldn’t know it from the trailer. I just felt exhausted and gave up. Fast editing supposedly in the hope of heightening the drama... really, it’s yesterdays mashed potato. Give me slow considered performances and the drama will look after itself. Really- the medium is NOT the message.
Post an answer to this question
- 1. Gregory answers: Peter- I couldn’t agree more or said it any better. There are probably a bunch of effects I pass on, that might be wonderful, but you’d never know it from the trailer. Add this one to my list.
- 2. Pat answers: I agree with the above comment. I couldn't tell what was happening. Just show the routine or effect in a real life performance (maybe with some lovely ladies as some trailers do :) (just kidding).
- 3. Harapan answers: Honestly, I thought the trailer was alright. There was some fast editing, but it was mainly concentrated near the end of the video where the music was building to a crescendo. I was definitely able to understand the Sharpie to Clear Sharpie effect, and the Sharpie to coins and the Twisted Sharpie routine pretty clearly.
Fr James asks: I just received this and no response to Vimeo download
Post an answer to this question
- 1. Tony answers: Please send an email to email@example.com they will be happy to help you
Interested in Sleeving System? You may also like:
We're a big fan of the Omni Deck (in fact, we have our own Phantom Deck), and...