TKO 2.0 is a utility device that works with any button-up shirt. It allows you to perform all of the clean and visual vanishes of the original TKO while adding the killer card techniques made possible by the Ultimate Card Control Utility (UCCU). The UCCU-and now, TKO 2.0-allows you to secretly (yet flawlessly!) maintain control over one or more cards while the spectator shuffles the deck. The cards can then be produced from the deck or found in an impossible location, such as an envelope that has been in plain sight the entire time.
If you have seen Jeff Kaylor's TKO, you'll want to know what has been improved. The answer: a lot!
- This package includes both a black and white TKO 2.0 so that you will be prepared for any colored shirt.
- The setup is now quicker and easier with the included custom pre-threaded sewing kit.
- Jeff has included a method that requires no sewing whatsoever!
- The construction of the utility is more durable and works better with larger coins.
- It is designed to work with both tucked-in and untucked button-up shirts.
- There are two built-in retrievals, one for tucked-in shirts and one for untucked shirts.
- For untucked shirts, there is also a built-in "plinko" system that allows you to vanish coins one after the other while reducing the "clink."
- The Ultimate Card Control Utility is built into the design.
- New coin techniques, included a multiple-coin vanish and a one-handed coin vanish.
- New card techniques and applications.
- All new 50-minute DVD with voice-over instructions.
There are also six new routines explained, all made possible with the new improvements of the gimmick:
- Coin Matrix
- Ring on Headphones
- Mirage Coin
- Quarters to Halves
- Coin in Bottle
- Ultimate Card to Envelope
"This thing is WICKED! Ideas like this don't come around too often."Enrico de la Vega