Wonder Pass Case
In stock. Order now — we'll send it first thing Monday morning
An empty case is shown on both sides and is placed down in front of the spectator. The chosen card is then signed and placed back into the deck. With a snap of the fingers and without any suspicious moves, the pass case is turned over. The empty case suddenly has one card inside of it. The magician removes the card from the case, indicating that it is their card. When turned over, it is revealed to be the spectator's signed card!
- The case can be shown on both sides before and after the performance.
- No forces are necessary. The spectator has a free choice.
- Only one signed card is used.
- The case can be used as a normal pass, or credit card wallet.
- Everything can be completely examined at the end of the performance.
- Works with any blue or red Bicycle Rider deck.
Community questions about Wonder Pass Case
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Interested in Wonder Pass Case? You may also like:
Wonder Block 2.0
Consider this a hybrid of magic trick and puzzle. It's a beautiful Japanese box...
Here's the effect: you roll a bill and place it into the prop, the "Portable...