The Tiger-Tan Coin is a fictitious piece of "money art" featuring the majestic TIGER and the elusive oranguTAN.
These coins were designed specifically for sleight of hand magic with all the best features of real currency and none of the flaws previously minted into "magic coins." They were made to make your magic stronger.
Simply stated: These coins were engineered for professional magic.
What you get:
- 8 coins total, 4 half dollar size and 4 dollar size
- Same SPECIFICATIONS as United States Morgan Silver Dollars & Kennedy Half Dollars
- Details and text that mimic REAL history
- Obverse side features the majestic TIGER & reverse the elusive ORANGUTAN
- REEDED edges with excellent grip
- Solid COPPER with tarnish resistant coating
- Bright contrasting COLORS - Amazing contrast against silver coins even in low light!
- Amazing TOUCH, sound, and even smells like real money
- Dollar size coins weights a stunning 24 GRAMS! (Heavier than an Eisenhower Dollar)
- Half dollar size weights an amazing 12 GRAMS!
- Sized to fit in Blackbird or the Traveler Wallet
- The size, weight, and texture makes these coins manipulate like REAL currency, maybe even better
The design was graphically embodied by Master Artist, Edo Huang, under the direction and vision of Jeff Copeland.
Edo has been a long time respected specialty deck designer, creating beautifully inspired artwork for card magicians, cardist, and collectors. His work now appears on a custom coin for the first time… and it is a perfect example of style and grace that any nation would be envious to have on their currency.
The coins feature amazing bright color which shows up in any environment ensuring your audience sees your magic and notice coin color changes the instant they happen! The weight guarantees you feel your coins during intricate manipulations. And the sizes are true to US Silver Dollars and US half dollars, the "global standard" coins for magic.
With these coins, you will surely Make Beautiful Magic.