This is certainly bizarre, and we mean that in a good way. This routine allows for some terrific comedic possibilities.
"Kev G Does It Again! I Can't Put My Little Fella Down."
- Steve Rowe
"I want One Now!"
- Kieron Johnson
"Magigotchi connects with spectators of all ages, it's as baffling as it is fun to perform"
- Mark Traversoni
Magigotchi is your mindreading virtual pet.
Have your spectator name a card by merely thinking of one or selecting a card from a deck -- it's a free choice.
Introduce Magigotchi and show he is asleep... drop him to wake him up... but he's unhappy... he's hungry.
The spectator feeds him food and drink by pressing his buttons and they are greeted with a smile.
He's still a bit reluctant so you ask them to give him a shake and then he proceeds to read their mind and divine the chosen card.
If that was not amazing enough, there is a second phase. Magigotchis love their food, drink and playing. Show four of his friends and have the spectator choose one of the things they like.
They never tell you what the item is, but Magigotchi tells them what they are thinking of!
- Easy to learn routine.
- Perform 1 or 2 phases independently with interactive sounds along the way.
- Multi language options -- English (pre-loaded), French, German, Spanish, Italian and Dutch.
- Customizable fascia picture with blank template provided (computer required with Photoshop or similar installed).
- Instant reset.
- No forces - free choices.
- Customization option (for extra cost) if you wish to change from playing cards and the objects provided.
- Ready built Magigotchi, 4 friends cards, protective box and data cable included.
- Online video tutorial.
If you wish to change language, customize facias, or do any future updates, you will need a computer to make the changes.