The Vaudeville Double Decker
Deck of cards by Card-Shark ($29.00)
In stock (Order in the next 19 hours, 34 minutes and it will go out today!)
A Deck as exciting as the Roaring 20's!
Printed as a distressed red backed Phoenix Deck, locking worn, but with that new card feel! Just imagine that you can get your hands on a deck that was used by the masters of magic in the 20s of the last century, past over to you by a lucky coincidence.
The best about this deck is the fact that it looks so innocently old and worn, that nobody will expect that you have brandnew -marked- decks in your hands. So even if the deck looks like a single deck, it contains 108 cards, just imagine the possibilities!
It fits well into storytelling, into the whole range of Phoenix Decks and is also available as a standard deck.
These are the routines included in the booklet that comes with the Vaudeville Double Decker:
- Triple Coincidence by Christian Schenk
- Three times lucky by Christian Schenk
- Two-Cards-At-Any-Number by George Schindler
- My Favorite Celebrity by James Marshall
- Get it right by Gordon Wardle
- Miracle Prediction by Gary Jones
- Boldwave by Bill Palmer
- A Magical Kiss by Paulo C
- Destiny Calling by Christian Schenk
- Half and Half Traveller by George Schindler
- Triple Selection Transportation by Michael Tenenbaum
Key features of the Vaudeville Double-Decker:
- The cards of the Vaudeville Double-Decker are so ultrathin that two complete decks incl. Jokers fit into a regular cardcase!
- Design, playing card size and corner roundings exactly match the Phoenix Vaudeville Deck.
- The backs are marked like the Phoenix Marked Deck and therefore allows additional handlings
- The Vaudeville Double-Decker can be ordered in several combinations and allows applications acording to the Phil Deck, Trilogy etc.
- Roughing the cards will add a little thickness to the cards, but still 104 cards fit into the cardcase. For easily roughing the cards we invented the Phoenix Spray Grid that holds the thin cards in their position during the preparation
- Glueing cards in pairs is also possible, the added thickness does not prevent to still put the two full decks into the cardcase.
None of our customers have reviewed The Vaudeville Double Decker yet. You can be the first!