The Creative Element
In stock - low quantity. Order in the next 8 hours, 1 minute and it will go out today!
The Creative Element is the latest book by Scott Olgard, featuring 19 effects and probably the first magic book ever to make us of augmented reality!
Containing a selection of Scott's card magic that he's been developing over the last 4 to 5 years, with 19 effects in 3 chapters. Chapter 1 focuses on effects that can be performed with a borrowed deck, chapter 2 is based around a move Scott developed called 'The Nowhere Vanish', and chapter 3 focuses on effects that require some work, such as a stacked deck or gimmicks that you can make yourself.
Chapter 1: A Borrowed Deck
- Catch Yourself Catching Yourself (Sandwich)
- Imaginary Enemy (Vanish)
- Tyrion Crimp (IMPromptu crimp)
- The Calm Cop (Cop technique)
- By George! (Prediction)
Chapter 2: The Nowhere Vanish
- The Nowhere Vanish (Utility move)
- SleepWave (Impromptu brainwave effect)
- False Art (An exposé of skill)
- Shadow Moses (Vanish)
- Box Car(d) (Card to box)
- Locked In (Sandwich)
- Breathe (Card Vanish)
- Imagine (Colour changing prediction)
- Final Thoughts on the Nowhere Vanish
Chapter 3: Some Assembly Required
- Shuffle Me Up (Multiple selection)
- Zitro (Skill demonstration)
- Bloc Party (Hypnotic deck)
- Bonus: Head Club (Coin flip)
- Final Thoughts
The book is softback and includes full explanations with high quality photographs, and includes a bonus effect that doesn't use cards. What's more, certain effects within the book are available as a video tutorial available as through the augmented reality app 'Aurasma' on your smartphone at no extra cost - a first for magic books! More details are included within the book.
None of our customers have reviewed The Creative Element yet. You can be the first!