Cheek to Cheek
In stock. Order now — we'll send it first thing Friday morning
One of the best trick decks ever invented. Perform the world's cleanest TRIUMPH with no sleight of hand!
The Cheek to Cheek Deck allows you to perform one of the cleanest and most powerful routines in card magic--with absolutely no sleight of hand! If you can have someone pick a card, put it back in the deck, and shuffle... you can do the trick!
Cheek to Cheek's specialty is the Triumph routine. Here's how it works:
A card is selected and returned to the deck. The cards are shuffled face-up into face-down. At this point the magician seemingly has no way of possibly finding the card. But, with a snap of the fingers, the magician fixes the deck... all the cards are face-down... all except for one, the selected card!
Expert card magicians use Cheek to Cheek when they can't risk getting caught doing a "move"... It's a great choice for TV Appearances or anytime there's gonna be too much heat on the handling.
The amazing thing about Cheek to Cheek is that it allows beginners to perform a world class version of Triumph instantly--with no difficult moves and no sleight of hand!
Just pop in the DVD and you'll be ready to start performing within minutes!
- Basic Handling - The simple, hard-hitting routine with no sleight of hand!
- Advanced Handling - Oz's preferred handling and a chance to learn a breathtaking color change.
- Deck Switch - How to bring the Cheek to Cheek Deck in and out of play during your act.
- Bonus Routine 1: Time Warp - A strong routine using the Cheek to Cheek Deck. Plus a chance to learn some very useful moves.
- Bonus Routine 2: Stuck on You - A quick, visual trick. A great opening trick to do with your Cheek to Cheek Deck before going into the Triumph routine.
- Performance - See Oz entertain crowds of people with the Cheek to Cheek Deck on the Las Vegas strip. A great learning opportunity.
This is powerful card magic that's fun to perform! Add Cheek to Cheek to your act today. Running Time
Community questions about Cheek to Cheek
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Gerald asks: Does Oz Pearlman’s cheek to cheek DVD come with a deck of cheek to cheek cards? If so.......what color backs?
Post an answer to this question
- 1. Tony answers: You can click "Select option & Add to cart" to choose Red or Blue deck
Interested in Cheek to Cheek? You may also like:
“Clutch” is a one-trick DVD. And we’re careful about which one-trick DVDs we...
Coin Under Watch
Vanish a coin and make it appear under a spectator's watch! This is coin...
Not everything new is great. And this is an old release, but what a...
Into the Abyss
EffectThe three routines in INTO THE ABYSS all share the same goal. They make...
The Stripper Deck is the most versatile of all trick decks. It makes even the...
Effect The material taught on this DVD is straight out of the professional...