Twist of Fate
In stock - very few available. Order in the next 1 hour, 7 minutes and it will go out today!
R. Paul Wilson teaches some of his pet effects, which he has honed through years of performing in bars, restaurants, parties and social events. This is a collection of diabolical routines that will slay audiences.
Contains performances and explanations of:
- In The Hands Of June: A remarkable mental effect where two people merely think of a card from the deck and you quickly find the cards.
- Pennihook: Three invisible coins are hung on an invisible hook. One at a time they become visible and slowly disintegrate into thin air.
- Gambler's Mark: A gambling routine themed around marked cards where the four aces are continually placed in the deck and keep reversing themselves, appear on top and finally turn into a Royal Flush.
- Hot Zone: A strange routine where you infect yourself with a deadly virus -- actually a piece of cigarette paper is rolled into a ball and placed in the spectator's hand, a similar sheet is infected with one black spot and is placed in your own fist. When both pieces are unrolled they are shown to be full of spots -- proving that the virus has spread.
- Coin Popper: An impromptu one-coin routine where a coin is removed and replaced from an invisible purse. The finale is a startling appearance during a pseudo explanation.
- Stealing Second: A gambling routine that begins with a second deal demonstration and ends with a player stealing the four kings from the dealer but the dealer surprisingly ends up with the four aces.
- Three Cards Found: The revelation of three selected cards using the Wilson Tabled Double technique. The technique, which is explained in detail, allows you to place two cards, as one, on a table and flick them a short distance without them separating.
- Randall Flagg: An impromptu card location where a selected card is lost in the deck. You then proceed to deal cards to the table as the spectator stops you at three different cards. The values of cards are added and the total is used to count down in the deck and find the selection.
- A Darkness Rises: A spectator signs a piece of paper as a pendulum is used as a lie detector to find out the identity of a previously selected card. The routine has a spooky ending, as the identity of the card appears written over the spectator's signature.
- Instant Steal: A method of palming any number of cards out of the deck as they are inserted into the middle.
- Duffie/Wilson Spread Control: A method of performing a spread pass under cover of removing a selection from the deck. Using the technique you can control any number of cards and retain the top stock of the deck.
Community questions about Twist of Fate
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question