Performance Of Close-Up Magic
In stock. Order now — we'll send it first thing Tuesday morning
Eugene Burger's "Series of Evocative Essays" that he hopes will, "Challenge you, cause you to stop and reflect upon your own magic, inspire you to practice and rehearse, and, in the process, improve your own close-up magic performances."
- About the Writings
- Foreword by Channing Pollock
- What Is Close-Up Magic?
- The Main Road
- The Bert Allerton Aspirin Tin Routine
- Making Cigarettes Disappear
- The Pivot Vanish
- Up the Nose
- Using A Cigarette Pull
- A Question of Character
- Uncle Geek
- Three-Card Monte As A Magical Entertainment
- Magic Lectures
- Rosini's Double Reverse
- Conversation at the Airport
- The Animated Matchbox
- Performing for Magicians
- Spirit Candle in the Bottle
- Sylvia's Cards: An Excursion into Bizarre Magick
- Negative Thought
- The Haunted Pack
- Questions and Answers on the Haunted Pack
- Daydreaming and Imagination
- An Imaginary Conversation with Eugene Burger
- A Final Examination
Pages 134 - Hard Bound
Community questions about Performance Of Close-Up Magic
Have a question about Performance Of Close-Up Magic? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Interested in Performance Of Close-Up Magic? You may also like:
Eugene Burger is, without question, one of the most fabulous magical thinkers...
Experience of Magic
In response to overwhelming demand, Eugene Burger's, the long out-of-print,...
Shall contemporary magic continue on its artless downward spiral or shall...
Eugene Burger was, in our opinion, magic's greatest teacher. It is such a...
Review Performance Of Close-Up Magic