In stock. Order in the next 8 hours, 15 minutes and it will go out today!
Get ready to rock your spectators' worlds with this inexplicable effect!
Occultatum™ is one of Menny Lindenfeld's best-kept underground secrets in mentalism. Meaning "hidden" in Latin, Menny has been using this secret weapon for over ten years to find spectator hidden objects. A spectator hides an object in one of several boxes and mixes the boxes while the mentalist can even be out of the room. But without asking questions, or using electronics or magnets, the mentalist is able to determine where the object is with 100% accuracy! It can even be done impromptu!
Perfect for close-up or stage, this psychological system will keep them guessing. Get yours today!
In the tutorial, Menny Lindenfeld teaches you:
PLUS A BONUS -- FREE VIDEO DOWNLOAD!
- The Occultatum™ psychological system using two (2) unmarked containers.
- The Occultatum™ psychological system using multiple containers (any number of containers can be used).
- Advanced variation with any number of containers.
- Occultatum™ multi-phase routine.
- Occultatum™ variation using your own business cards.
- How to perform Occultatum™ impromptu.
- Included impromptu variations using:
- Borrowed disposable coffee cups.
- Borrowed sugar bags.
- Borrowed beer caps version 1.
- Borrowed beer caps version 2.
- To perform Occultatum™ on stage (with real basketball).
- Method variations.
"Menny demonstrated Occultatum™ over and over again, each time discovering the coin I've supplied and hidden myself. I have no idea how he did it. MENNY BLEW MY MIND!"Uri Geller
Community questions about Occultatum
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Interested in Occultatum? You may also like:
Menny Lindenfeld has come up with some very clever stuff, and this is one...
EffectNext time you check into a hotel, here's a little prank you can try on...