Chameleon Playing Cards (Red)
In stock. Order now — we'll send it first thing Friday morning
Chameleons is the latest incredible deck series from EPCC. Designed by world-renowned magician Asi Wind and made from Expert's Classic stock, the deck feels familiar yet superior to standard decks. It's engineered to be the ultimate deck for magicians to use to improve performances and is the first release for the new Expert Signature Series playing cards. This series will feature decks designed by the real superstars of magic and cardistry!
- Expert's Classic stock ensures that these decks won't vary from deck to deck.
- The cut is always perfect for faro shuffles (bottom up and tabled).
- The registration is perfect, so they are beautiful, and the borders don't flutter when riffled.
- The deck comes in Mnemonica order, cut to the Ace of spades (on the bottom). Any Mnemonica user is ready to do miracles just by opening a brand new deck in front of a spectator, removing the jokers, and cutting once.
- And the most exciting thing is that these decks all come in tuck cases made of Expert's new exclusive synthetic paper. These amazing tucks are waterproof and will last and last. The worn out tuck box problem plaguing working magicians is now a thing of the past.
Only a small quantity of each color was produced so act now while you can.
Classic - Named Classic because this feels most like what many card handlers are now used to. Softer stock that is easy to handle.
Designed by: Asi Wind & Laura Alexander
Printed by: Expert Playing Card Company
Box seal: No
Custom faces: No
Includes a blank facer: No
Includes a double-backer: No
Includes matching jokers: Yes
Card finish: Classic
Community questions about Chameleon Playing Cards (Red)
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Interested in Chameleon Playing Cards (Red)? You may also like:
Custom Vintage-Style Design The Boardwalk Papers deck was inspired by...
Review Chameleon Playing Cards (Red)