PFD Cups & Balls
You will never have to purchase another set of Cups & Balls ever again! These beautiful hand crafted cups will last you a lifetime. Made of Copper and spun Polished to perfection.
This set comes complete with:
- 3 Copper Cups
- 4 Mini Tennis Balls
- 4 Red Crochet Balls
- 1 Black Velvet Bag to carry the cups
- Facilitates a large final load - See how a standard size tennis ball can be easily fit into the cup!
- Well balanced weight
Height: 7.4 CM
Inside Diameter: 7 CM
Package weight is 0.52 kgNote
: Product names are the trademarks of the applicable company and such companies do not endorse or are they affiliated with PFD cups. Any trademarks of other manufacturers were used merely to identify a comparison.
Community questions about PFD Cups & Balls
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Colm asks: Hi Vanishing Inc,
Just a quick question before I press the order button. I was wondering if you could tell me if the PFD cups are spun copper or copper plated?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: These are spun copper.
Gareth asks: What is the weight of these cups? Would these cups be suitable for busking? Thanks.
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: The weight of the three cups together is about 1.3 pounds. They should be very suitable for busking.
David asks: Does this set include a chop cup in the set ?
I already have 1 PFD chop cup, do these look exactly like , do they match, the chop cup or are there visual differences to where I could not use the chop cup I have with this set ?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: This set includes three normal cups. Although there might be minute differences (the chop cup is gimmicked, and will be slightly heavier, etc.), the PFD chop cup should match this set.
Jens asks: Hi, do you expect them to come back ever? Looks like they are sold out everywhere else as well :-)
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Unlikely. I might suggest these as a substitute. https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic/close-up-magic/artistic-cups-and-balls/ They have a great weight to them and look the part.
Customer reviews for PFD Cups & Balls