How to earn Vanishing Inc. Points
For every $1 spent
For a product review
On your birthday
For joining VI+
- 10 points for every $1/£1 spent (rounded up to the nearest dollar)
- 50 points for every product review you make
- 100 points on your birthday (and another 100 for adding your birthday to your account)
- 4,000 points for joining VI+ (free shpping, Showtime and Masterclass)
- 1,500 points for subscribing to Showtime: Live
- 2,500 points for subscribing to Masterclass: Live
- 10,000 points if you get a Vanishing Inc. tattoo
If you’re already an active Masterclass: Live or Showtime subscriber, these points will be automatically added to your account. Moving forward, you’ll then receive points equivalent to the dollar amount you pay each month for as long as you’re an active member.
Shop exclusive VIP Rewards
If you look in your account you’ll see a VIP counter has already been added. This will be automatically updated with every future purchase. Here, you can also redeem your points for a variety of different rewards that will be changed regularly. Keep an eye out for one-of-a-kind offerings available ONLY through the VIP program in the future.
Vanishing Inc. Wristband
Ernesto Melero - Download Bundle
VI Deck Stand (3 pack)
Vanishing Inc. Sharpie
Collectable Art of Magic Medallion
Vanishing Inc. Card Clip
Esoteric Playing Cards
Discontinued Art of Magic Deck
Vanishing Inc. Close-Up Pad
Vanishing Inc. Snapback (Red)
$50 Gift Certificate
How to spend your points
Log in to your Vanishing Inc. account to view your points and choose products to spend them on!
Spend your points
• Vanishing Inc. Points (VIPs) have no cash value.
• Vanishing Inc. Points are calculated based on product cost only and not on taxes or shipping.
• Vanishing Inc. Points can not be transferred between accounts or customers.
• Only orders placed from 12th March 2021 onwards apply for VIPs.
• We reserve the right to change or remove this programme at any time.
• We will regularly update the products that you can redeem your points for and cannot guarantee the availability of any particular product.
• We're serious about the VI tattoos points. But you should only get one if you over 21. We'll need to see a photo ... and it better be real. :)