DVD or download by Hudson Taylor ($24.95)
In stock. Order in the next 1 hour, 1 minute and it will go out today!
Hudson Taylor really impressed us when he showed us his amazing color change. What's more, he is a great magician and a genuine and clever individual. His magic is always worth watching and we are happy to offer his latest collection of material. His take on the ACAAN plot is definitely worth your attention. Until now, to let the spectator (or spectators) have the final shuffle of the deck is just unheard of.
Hudson is ready to share this gift with you now as you prepare to take your ACAAN from good to legendary.
In The Box:
- A CANteloupe - A hands off AACAN like no other that is heavily spectator involved. Let them do the magic!
- A CANteloupe (30% legend version) - Great for magicians. Just like the performance above, but the spectator does the final shuffle. A real killer.
- 12 Degrees of Empathy - A 'you do as I do' routine that turns the spectator into a telepathic casino dealer.
- Get Into It - Two spectators select each other's cards while the magician sits back with a grin.
- Finnel Finders - Multiple spectators. Multiple cards. You spectators turn chaos into beautiful order.
Bonus Sleights & Controls:
- Drop Shift - Controlling a card to the bottom by simply spreading.
- Center Shift - Exact a card from middle to top, invisibly.
- Shovel Control - Skillfully control selection to bottom by dribbling cards.
- In the hands shovel control - Same as shovel but no table required.
- Parifax change - Similar to the Eardnase change, this color change on the top of the deck.
- Mechanical pop out - Utilizing a mechanical second deal to pop a card out of the deck.
Available as a DVD or Download
Community questions about Implausibilities
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Interested in Implausibilities? You may also like:
Roberto Giobbi, Michael Weber, R Paul Wilson, Daniel Madison, John Archer, Asi...
Bluff Shift Bundle
Joshua Jay is a master of the elusive, seldom-used Bluff Shift, and in this...
Customer reviews for Implausibilities
This is one of the best magic tricks I've bought. Hudson Taylor explains the processes extremely well, and to be honest, the revealing is more interesting than the trick itself! I would highly recommend this and I look forward to his future products! Great job Hudson Taylor!!!
From the April 2016 Genii magazine. Reviewed by Joe M. Turner
The quality of Murphy’s production is excellent. The close-up shots of the Faro work were especially good and there was never a time when I felt an important detail was being glossed over. To the contrary, the explanations are so through that if anything, you might be saying “Okay, I get it” before he’s done recapping. In addition to the technical explanations, though, I also enjoyed thinking through some of the communication theory Mr. Taylor shares here.
For card magicians who have or who are ready to develop a solid Faro Shuffle, this is a quality collection of routines to which you can apply that skill. You’ll also find the extra sleights a challenge to practice and master, and all of this for under the typical price point. If you’re only looking for pure ACAAN work then this isn’t for you, but as a collection of card magic I think this project delivers on its promises.
This is one of the best DVDs I have ever purchased.
There is so, so, so much more taught on the DVD than what is shown in the trailer. And, all of it is practical and a lot of fun to perform.
If you want to amaze your audience with some hard hitting card magic, this is the DVD for you.
Do not miss this extraordinary dvd. Hudson is a master explaining all the effects. The production and the clarity are second to none. Anyone who favors Faro Shuffles must add this to their collection. Each effect is stand alone and certainly can be sold individually. Don't pass up the opportunity to add this to your library.