The Trick That CAN Be Explained!
Out of stock. Email me when new stock arrives.
You begin by showing a small envelope and say you have a playing card inside. You place this envelope to one side and you NEVER have to touch it again.
Your spectator can remove the cards from the card box and shuffle the deck. They can cut to anywhere in the deck and the top card is immediately turned over. At that point the deck can be turned face up to show that there are no duplicate cards in the whole pack.
Your spectator can then open the envelope and remove the card. The card is a perfect match with their selection.
With this effect there are NO OTHER OUTS. The card your spectator selects will always match the card in the envelope.
There is NO sleight of hand, and it is easy to perform.
Instead of having the card as a prediction inside the envelope, here are some other ideas. You could have it as a prediction on your Twitter feed, Instagram or other social media. Or you could send a picture of the card. You could do this through messenger or WhatsApp before performing the effect. Then have them look at their phone to see your prediction which had been there the whole time.
Community questions about The Trick That CAN Be Explained!
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Vince asks: What is included with this trick? Thanks
Post an answer to this question
- 1. Tony answers: You will receive a written instruction and 8 gaff cards and one regular card as a prediction
- 2. Scott answers: Is there no video lesson available at all for this? At nearly £30 a video lesson would be appreciated
Richard asks: Bicycle backs?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Yes.
Mickael asks: Will the trick be ruined if the spectator fully shuffles/faros the deck? And can the deck be examined in detail by spectator?
Post an answer to this question
- 1. Tony answers: I'm afraid that the spectator is not allowed to do a faro shuffle or fully shuffle. Just a quick over hand shuffle is fine
Evan asks: Is this the kind of thing that can hang out in your deck during other routines and then be brought into position? Could I do other tricks before or afterwards without either destroying the setup or being hampered by leftovers in the deck?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: The deck has some preparation. That said, it is relatively minimal. You should be able to perform a variety of effects before and after "The Trick That CAN Be Explained!"
charles asks: will it always be the same card? im asking because if i am working a small room Id like to know if i can repeat the effect with another selected card
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: If you don't mind some DIY work and carrying the extras, yes, repeats can be easily done.
Customer reviews for The Trick That CAN Be Explained!
Many will purchase this, learn the secret, and throw it in a drawer. Please do! I'd like to be one of the few doing it! In the right circumstances — off the cuff, informal presentation — this is a STUNNER! Direct and inexplicable.
this is a great take on the trick that cannot be explained. This is a well structured routine that is super fun to perform. Good job mark Elsdon
What can I say about The Trick THAT CAN BE EXPLAINED? This card effect absolutely slays, even fools My MAGICIAN friends. The fact that the envelope is never touched and the spectators shuffle and then select their own card, puts this effect over the top. Love it.