Pro Card Duck
Trick ($45.60 - normally $60.00)
Out of stock. New stock expected approximately Saturday, October 30, 2021
Email me when new stock arrives.
The magician asks an audience member to take ANY card and sign it.
The card is then placed back into the deck. Next, the magician introduces his pet "duck". The deck is placed into a card holder that sits next to the duck. The duck looks at the deck then instantly lunges forward and selects a single playing card. This card is taken from the ducks mouth and is shown to be the signed selection. This classic of magic has a lot of comedy potential. A must for cabaret performers!
Community questions about Pro Card Duck
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Gordon asks: What’s the difference between Pro Card Duck & Card Duck?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Same trick, different manufacturers.
Brian asks: Can any deck be used? If so does it need to be prepared in any way?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Any deck. No prep. You simply need to control the card to the top of the deck. If you need help learning to do this, email our Support Wizards at email@example.com and they'll point you to some sources that will teach this.
Customer reviews for Pro Card Duck
Well, I like it and I'm glad I got it on sale because:
1. It smells like it was in a moldy basement for 30 years
2. it misfires a lot. Like sometimes the mouth won't open and I'll have to pull the trigger 5 times or so to get it respond properly
3. it will grab multiple cards at once
4. my ducks bill seems to have damaged the "feeding trough" already just from firing it
So yeah, I wouldn't buy it again. It may just be I have a faulty one? I'm not sure to be honest.