We're sure sure that if, like us, you have seen Steven Brundage's Rubik's Cube routine, you will have been blown away. What he does with the puzzle that is known the world over is simply incredible. It is so incredible that it has won him widespread acclaim on 'Penn & Teller: Fool US' and 'America's Got Talent'!
Everyone knows that solving a Rubik's Cube can be a long, frustrating, hair-pulling feat. That is, until Steven Brundage steps in and short-circuits the whole idea, by turning a near-impossible puzzle into a jarring moment of excitement.
Steven shocked the world by using a Rubik's Cube to get out of a traffic ticket and the video populated social media feeds all over the world. He fooled Penn & Teller, then Steve Harvey, Good Morning America, NBC, ABC. Now, Steven wants to teach you how he uses his closely-guarded Rubik's Cube routine to crush audiences all over the world.
What you'll get:
- Steven Brundage's signature 3x3 speed cube
- A download directly to your Vanishing Inc account with hours of jam-packed material
What you'll learn:
- Imagination Solve: A slow, multiphase morph of the mixed cube that seems to solve itself.
- Toss Up Solve: A jolting solve that people never get tired of watching.
- Behind-the-Back Solve: This is the one that the world went crazy for.
- Bag Solve: A cube inside a paper bag that seems to solve itself.
- Instant Solve: Boom. Fast and hyper visual.
- Color Change solve: The cube never moves, but still finds its way to a perfect solution.
Plus so much more:
- Eye-poping cube flourishes
- Basic & advanced cube solving techniques
- Presentation, handling & performance ideas
- Cube care & maintenance
He'll take you from zero to performing the most visual displays of cube magic in the world today. We have thrown out all the gimmicks and show you how to do fearless, impromptu magic with such an impossible object.
- No gimmicks
- Beginner to Advanced
- Completely examinable
- A new approach to cube magic
Get Cube3 and start mystifying the masses in a whole, new way.
Note — the instructions are not available on DVD—they can viewed online or downloaded as files that can be studied at your convenience.