Double Locked Mystery Box
Trick by The Essel Magic ($34.16 - normally $44.95)
In stock. Order now — we'll send it first thing Thursday morning
The Magician borrows a ring, coin, or a $100.00 bill (bank note) from someone in the audience. He then asks a volunteer to sign the item with a pen to verify at a later time. The magician then takes the ring (or coin, bank note, etc.) and vanishes it right in from of the audience! He/she then picks up a locked wooden box and hands it to the volunteer. As the box is locked, the magician hands the keys to the volunteer. The volunteer opens the box and finds yet another locked box. The second box is removed by the volunteer and opened. Inside the second locked box is the signed object!
- No stooges!
- Volunteer unlocks and opens both boxes
- Volunteer takes signed item from the box themselves
- Boxes are wooden with brass hinges and locking mechanism
- Easy to perform
Community questions about Double Locked Mystery Box
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Brian asks: That seems remarkably inexpensive for what looks like two nice boxes. Is it as good as it sounds. Are the boxes well made. Seems far too inexpensive.
Post an answer to this question
- 1. Mark answers: Just purchased these. They are very nice looking for the price however there is a problem loading the smaller box into the larger when preparing to do the trick. It doesn't fit through the opening without a considerable amount of force. My fear is that it will eventually break. I am looking into shaving about 1/8" off the bottom of the smaller box.
- 2. answers: I'm wondering if you just got a defective set from the manufacturer? I have this same Double Locked Mystery Box set (though I bought it on sale from another dealer) and they work great! I don't have any problems at all with the smaller box fitting in the bigger box (either "setting it up," or after the reveal), or any need to shave the boxes down. They are good quality and a great value for the price, in my opinion.
Interested in Double Locked Mystery Box? You may also like:
Three different colored mummies and an empty sarcophagus (coffin) are...
Mexican Bill Box
A wooden box is shown to your spectators). On top of the box is a small,...
Customer reviews for Double Locked Mystery Box