Healed And Sealed 2.0
DVD by Anders Moden ($15.20 - normally $20.00)
In stock. Order in the next 4 hours, 36 minutes and it will go out today!
An empty and crushed can of soda magically restores and refills before the eyes of the spectators.
Impossible to improve? Here's the 2.0 version of Anders Modens ingenious Healed and Sealed Soda, the effect originally performed by David Blaine on "Vertigo".
Anders Moden shares his thoughts on the methods, the handlings and the presentations of his masterpiece. He will also guide you through various additional techniques that he has kept to himself. Until now.
Let's re-cap the effect:
- Pour the last drops out of an empty a soda can.
- Crush it - in front of the spectators - and show it around.
- Command the can to heal itself - the spectator will see and hear this happen.
- Wave your hand over the opening and the hole will seal itself!
- Now the can has magically filled itself up.
- Open the can with a pfzzt!
- Pour the soda in a glass.
- Hand everything out to the audience.
Anders Modén will take you through every step of the trick in detail. He will also show you:
- a clever "hands-off" method that actually works.
- a special close-up method.
- an ingenious transposition effect where the drink visibly and instantly moves from a full coke can to an empty orange can!
- Several presentation ideas
- Variations in set-up and handling
- Examples for stage, parlour etc.
- Tips, tricks and variations
- Bonus section and chapter menus for easy navigation
'"I think Healed and Sealed Soda is one of the BEST and MOST magical effects that people say is REAL MAGIC when performed."
Three time FISM award winner Shawn Farquhar says:
"On my cruise ship I levitate my Daughter, cut my wife in two and make it snow, but when I perform Healed and Sealed Soda it brings the house down!"
Running Time Approximately 50min
Community questions about Healed And Sealed 2.0
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Larry asks: 1) What is the difference between this and "Sinful" by Wayne Houchin?
2) Other magic websites include a dozen gimmicks with Healed and Sealed 2.0. If the method is the same as with Sinful, I don't see how any gimmick could produce the same outcome as with Sinful. Be that as it may, why doesn't your version of Healed and Sealed come with gimmicks included?
Post an answer to this question
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: They are different effects. Sinful is an effect where a coin penetrates a can, this is an effect where you restore a crushed can. The only gimmick you would need is something you will likely already have, plus a can of soda.
Interested in Healed And Sealed 2.0? You may also like:
It's time to stop thinking outside the box, and start thinking inside the...
Review Healed And Sealed 2.0