Knock'em Dead Paul Wilson
In stock - very few available. Order in the next 8 hours, 3 minutes and it will go out today!
R. Paul Wilson is one Scotland's most skilled sleight-of-hand artists and on this DVD he performs and teaches the killer close-up routines he has used for years to fool magicians and entertain laymen.
Contains performances and explanations of:
- Crowded Coins: A three-phase coins across routine where three coins appear, travel between your hands and vanish at the end. Everything happens at the fingertips.
- Absolute Zero: A self-working impossible card location where a spectator shuffles the deck, looks at a card, looses it in the deck and you find it.
- Collector's Day: Four aces are produced from the deck. Three cards are selected. The selections and the aces are lost in the pack. The aces visually appear face-up on top of the deck and are placed under the spectator's hand. The three selections vanish from the deck and appear between the aces.
- Gypsy Monte: A Color Monte type routine using Tarot Cards and some neat handlings.
- Coins to Purse: Three coins are removed from a small coin purse. They vanish and appear back in the purse.
- Mr. Spoons: A quick spoon bending routine where a spoon is made to visually bend and then go back to normal at the end.
- Think Stop & Emergence: Two spectators look at and remember a card. The first card emerges from the fanned pack while the second is stopped at while the spectator is only thinking for you to stop.
- Hail Stones: A selected card is lost in the deck and spelled to. It is lost again but, this time the spectator spells to it.
- Consistent Control: A method of controlling and positioning cards while shuffling the deck.
- Underground Add-On: A method of secretly adding cards to a packet as it is being stripped out of the deck.
- Unholy Gathering: An amazing routine where you perform a matrix effect with a playing card and a hole puncher. A signed selection has four holes punched in it -- one in each corner. The holes are visually moved one at a time until they are all in one corner of the card and the signed card is given as a souvenir.
Community questions about Knock'em Dead Paul Wilson
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Interested in Knock'em Dead Paul Wilson? You may also like:
Imagine you're holding a lousy poker hand. The cards are spread at your...
Review Knock'em Dead Paul Wilson