In stock - very few available.
Peter's exquisitely engineered gimmick does it all. you clearly show there's nothing sticking out of your back pocket. Your hands are empty and never come near the back pocket. A bizarre moment later you turn to show your pocket again...and now the card has suddenly appeared, sticking out of your pocket! Immediately, the card can be taken out by the spectator.
Nothing to secretly grab or pull. This is the easiest, cleanest, most automatic way to have a vanished card suddenly appear sticking out of your pocket.
You can have your spectator hold a single signed card where it instantly and visibly vanishes from her fingers. a moment later the signed card appears sticking out of your just-seen-empty back pocket! Peter's incredibly easy non-palm discovery is a joy to perform whether you're a beginner or professional.
For even more bizarre fun, included are two more gasp-inspiring card vanishes: Glenn Morphew's rub-a-dub deluxe and Jeremiah Zuo's box vanish. The pure power of these vanishes are impossible to describe. Just watch the demo to see for yourself!
- Hands are nowhere near your back pocket before card appears.
- Signed and un-signed options.
- Very easy to do.
- Nothing to secretly grab or pull.
- You are 100% in control of when the card appears.
- Option to let spectator remove card from your pocket.
- Instant reset.
- Use any normal deck and any normal back pocket.
- Just throw the gimmick into your pocket and you're always ready.
- Use for pocket-production of money, credit cards, business cards.
Comes complete with the specially engineered pocket bizarre gimmick, ph bizarre vanish, bonus vanishes and instructional DVD.
Community questions about Pocket Bizarre
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Interested in Pocket Bizarre? You may also like:
Doing magic with pocket change is a strong, memorable way to make an...