Short Change Plus
Short Change Plus is an ideal close-up magic routine in which you take the audience on a journey through a variety of magical moments using money. This is an easy trick with a surprising ending that resets instantly. Perfect for any table-hopping performer.
Based on a classic idea from Dai Vernon, this fun effect features many different magical moments in which money seemingly disappears before impossibly is transformed into $100 bills. There's a lot of incredible magic in-between that will leave audiences with a huge smile on their face.
Community questions about Short Change Plus
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Kevin asks: is this available in UK currency
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Short Change is fully customizable and works with most currencies. UK bills will work :)
Nicholas asks: I imagine this won't work with Australian currency. Our money is polymer and the bills are different sizes AND colours.
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: You could always use paper to match the size. this would require a change in presentation of course.
Robert asks: Is there any information on what is supplied vs. what the buyer needs to create?
Post an answer to this question
- 1. Jim answers: You will need to supply the bills, and three common items found in almost any home office. If you need further details, please contact customer service.
- 2. Robert answers: Thanks Jim. Can you tell me what is supplied for $40? I'm assuming it is some sort of gimmick.
Lyle asks: How difficult is this? Any sleights?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Why'll not fully self-working, there is nothing too complicated sleight-wise going on in this routine.
Lyle asks: What would be the degree of difficulty of the sleight? Begginer, intermediate or advanced?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: I would put the degree of difficulty at advanced beginner
Albert asks: Are the instructions for the setup and the counting in English?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Yes, they are in English and Spanish