Trick by Marc Spelmann ($27.55 - normally $36.25)
Email me if it becomes available again.
Marc Spelmann is one of the most sought after Mentalists in the UK. A full time working professional that has read minds for a living for more years then he would care to mention.
In 2018, Marc's performance on Britain's Got Talent went viral with over 200 million views across all social media platforms!
The Gallery is a utility deck Marc created over 9 years ago and he has used it to slay audiences worldwide.
The Gallery is the perfect tool for any magician or mind reader, allowing you to create interesting presentations and plots.
The Gallery comes with a streaming video which includes Marc's prized routines and also cherished ideas by some of Marc's peers who have been lucky enough to work with the Gallery deck the past few years.
Each Gallery comes complete with
- Complete custom-designed Gallery deck with multiple hidden features
- Custom-designed tuck case
- Full instructional streaming videos
NOTE: The Gallery packaging shows this named as The Memory Game. The design was made to make this seem like a deck that you could purchase from the High Street.
*Buy two Gallery decks to open up even more routine possibilities!
Community questions about The Gallery
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Rachel asks: If I already have a Gallery deck, how do I buy another one without having to pay for the entire download?
Post an answer to this question
- 1. Tony answers: Unfortunately, the refill deck is not available at this moment so you can't buy the deck separately
Alexander asks: How many cards are in a pack? In other words, excluding the gimmick cards, are there 52 unique images (I’m thinking of leveraging this with John Bannon’s “Triplicity” or “32nd Sense” if you need more context for my question).
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: There are 52 unique image cards plus 4 gaff cards.
Ken asks: Are these a marked deck?
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: Only partly, you can tell which is a black and white image and which is colour from looking at the backs
Interested in The Gallery? You may also like:
Customer reviews for The Gallery