The Path-Finder Billet Index System
In stock. Order now — we'll send it first thing Monday morning
"The most innovative application of the pocket index in the past 20 years."
- Neal Scryer
The standard approach to billet indexes permits you to predict a single piece of information, such as which playing card will be named. Christopher Taylor's Path-Finder Billet Index System will allow you to predict four pieces of information on a single billet. That means you can now predict an endless variety of events with an ease never before possible with the humble billet index.
- Which time of death is assigned to each of 4 "victims"
- The exact order in which 4 colors are chosen to make a drawing
- Who will choose to sit in which of 4 chairs
- Which of 4 coins will end up in which of 2 people's hands
- The exact pockets in which 4 borrowed items are placed
- Who ends up with which colored paper-ball in a game of "Hot Potato"
Of course, the index can also be used with billets containing playing-card names, Zodiac signs, hours-of-day, etc., but the "possi-billet
-ies" are limited only by your imagination!
- Detailed video instruction on how to master Christopher's groundbreaking system
- A never-before seen, 4-column pocket index, uniquely designed to simplify the Pathfinder System
- Instructions on, and full performances of, four audience-tested routines, along with PDFs of the billets you need for each routine
- A set of four antique pocket-watches and Victorian era photos for performing Christopher's much acclaimed Time of Death routine
- A 4-color set of crayons, perfect for performing Christopher's mind-reading routine, Hangman*
*In Hangman, the performer first reads the participant's mind, to reveal the thought-of word used in the game, and then predicts the order that 4 colored crayons are used to play the game.
Community questions about The Path-Finder Billet Index System
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Review The Path-Finder Billet Index System