An underground coin magic legend from Japan, Ya-Row is a master of UNGIMMICKED coin magic. His one-of-a-kind release "Addict" was one of the best-selling coin magic projects in Japan and is now available worldwide!
"Addict" is bursting with highly-visual coin tricks that use unique methods which make them easier to perform than other similar routines. Everything is taught in precise detail. You don't need any fancy gimmicks. Everything is done with regular coins!
While this download is not geared toward true beginners, with a little practice, all of the routines are well within the reach of most magicians.
Here is what you'll learn:
- A Coins Across with two silver coins and a Chinese coins.
- A unique Spellbound routine that allows you to perform continuous visual changes using a new subtlety move known as "Eclipse".
- Ya-Row's go-to trick called Bluff where a coin impossibly penetrates a plastic bag. The spectator can even get involved with this one.
- Another Tenkai Pennies, Ya-Row's take on Japanese Coin Magician Ponta The Smith's "Tenkai Pennies" that is performed with two different coins
- The And More Vanish, a coin vanish that looks so good, you won't believe it DOESN'T USE a gimmick. The coin is placed on your knee and then vanishes with a wave of your hand. You can even make it reappear.
Download now to start learning these remarkably clever and original routines.
Community questions about Addict
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Amine asks: Performance vid is too laggy ? Is it the same case for the download ??
- 1. Vanishing Inc. Magic responds: This is likely to do with your internet connection. I've checked and it works fine on our end.
Wong asks: hey, I did bought the download but I cant download it.
my email is email@example.com
please help me solve the problem
Post an answer to this question
- 1. Wong answers: so glad it is fixed.