Vanish Magazine #100 - November 2022 (Download)
Vanish Magazine #100 - November 2022 (Digital Download Only)
- A special celebration of 100 issues of Vanish magic magazine.
- Featured artist Xavier Mortimer talks about his days performing on the streets of Paris to having his own show in Las Vegas. He also talks about his experiences with social media magic and how he has become one of the most viewed magicians in the world.
- Paul Romhany also takes a look back at the past 100 issues of Vanish from the very first edition in 2011.
- Nick Lewin has photos and a write up about the 2022 AMA Ceremony which honored Max Maven.
- Buster's Back - Ben Robinson shares his trip to a celebration of Buster Keaton, and how Keaton influenced magic
- The Van Hargen Twins - Connie Boyd gets an exclusive story with the twins after their performance on Penn & Teller Fool Us
- Breaking The Magician's Code - Gustav Kahn takes a scientific look at exposing magic.
- ** Let's Taco About It -** Christopher T. Magician discusses family magic shows.
- Product Highlight - Art Decko by Greg Gleason
- Product Highlight - Thought Cast 2.0
Tricks and More
- Step by Step by Patrick Kuffs - a fun card trick performed under foot.
- Take out Production Box by Louie Foxx - a production routine using a food takeout box.
- **Hanky Pranky by Wayne Rogers - ** a dancing hanky routine that can be done surrounded
- Wild Ways by Ben Harris - an amazing card magic routine from Ben's latest book
- The Pendulum Knows by Richard Webster - a great pendulum routine
- Cards that Tell A Story - Felicity Fields shares a new deck of cards
** Illusion Design: Bunny Box -** full plans for this awesome illusion
- Kids Magic - Dave Attwood writes an article aimed at those performing for kids
- Magic Product Reviews
Review Vanish Magazine #100 - November 2022 (Download)
Community questions about Vanish Magazine #100 - November 2022 (Download)
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question