Now available again as an eBook!
The Black and White Trick is a routine that Bruce Cervon kept secret for many years. In fact, Mr. Cervon coveted the effect to such a degree that he performed it almost exclusively for lay audiences.
This is a complete magical interlude that utilizes unique props and requires virtually no sleight of hand. Anyone can learn The Black and White Trick. Even if your skill is at the beginner's level, you should have no trouble learning this wonderfully commercial routine. Mr. Cervon has also included several advanced versions, which elevate the effect to a showpiece. A multitude of magical surprises, culminating in a visual and entertaining climax.
In addition to The Black and White Trick, the book also includes an amazing assortment of twenty-four professional routines, sleights, and subtleties. Included is the Novrec Turnover, an invaluable utility move that is designed to secretly reverse a packet of cards. This is the cutting edge of card magic.
168 pages, illustrated.
Foreword by Louis Falanga
Introduction: by Bruce Cervon
- The Black & White Basic Routine
- A Handling Touch
- Black & White Presentational Tips
- Black & White Trick Openings
- Another Simple Show
- Multiple Lift Opening
- Pass Opening
- Wedge Break Oil & Water Opening
- Biddle Move Opening
- Another Biddle Move Opening
- Elmsley Count Opening
- The Novrec Turnover
- Amazing Jokers
- The Transposing Ace
- Bruce Cervon's Favorite Black & White Routine
- "In The Spectator's Hands" Sequence
- Convincing Closing
- More On "The Proof' Phase
-The Spotted Black & White Trick
-The Black & White Trick a'la Michael Weber
- More Black & White Tricks
- Follow the Black & White
- Black & White Attraction
- More On The Little Finger Turnover
- Little Finger Turnover Display Sequence
- The Little Finger Turnover As A Switch
- Take Me To Your Printer
Note: This is only the book — the cards are no longer included.