Introducing the Carat IAOCP Book Case, which was designed to house both the original If An Octopus Could Palm book printed in 2011 as well as the 10th Anniversary Deluxe version with Red Linen Book Slip printed in 2021 (books and decks NOT INCLUDED).
The 10th Anniversary Deluxe version with book slip is slightly narrower (by 1 cm) than the original hardbound IAOCP book and to accommodate this, two 3mm acrylic inserts are included to fill in the extra space inside the case.
The Carat IAOCP Book Case is made of clear 5mm archival quality acrylic to allow for unobstructed views of the book from all sides while safely protecting it from potential damage or harm.
The case edges are beveled and the corners are rounded for a more elegant look and feel.
The case lid is attached by 8 neodymium magnet pairs, which are 10 times stronger than regular magnets, for a secure attachment while still allowing for easy access to the deck inside.
Also included are 4 rubber pads with adhesive that can be attached to the bottom of the case to prevent scratching of the case or the surface it is on.
Carat Card Cases by Carat Case Creations are the preferred playing card storage and display cases of discriminating collectors, designers and playing card manufacturers. Carat Case Creations has worked with many of the top designers and companies to create custom cases, including; Butterfly Playing Cards, Cartamundi, Chris Ovdiyenko, Expert Playing Card Co, Jackson Robinson, Lee Asher, Midnight Playing Cards, Mint Playing Cards, Rick Davidson, Seasons Playing Cards, Stockholm 17, Thirdway Industries, Tru-Card and Vanda Playing Cards.
- Clear Archival Quality Acrylic for unobstructed views from all sides and safe storage of book
- Beveled edges and rounded corners for an elegant look and feel
- 8 neodymium magnet pairs to keep the back panel strongly attached while allowing for easy access to insert/remove book
- 4 rubber pads with adhesive included to place on the bottom of the case for protection of surfaces if needed
- Two (2) 3mm inserts to fill in extra space when housing the IAOCP 10th Anniversary Deluxe Edition with Hard Linen Book Slip
- Materials used: 5mm archival quality clear acrylic and neodymium magnets
- Internal - 25.5 x 1.90 x 31.5 cm
- External - 26.5 x 2.90 x 32.5 cm
- 4 rubber pads with adhesive to apply to case if desired, to prevent scratching and slipping
- Two (2) 3mm inserts to fill in extra space when displaying IAOCP 10th Anniversary Deluxe Edition with Hard Linen Book Slip.
Display case. Books and decks sold separately.