The KNOT Collector
In stock. Order in the next 1 hour, 15 minutes and it will go out today!
A Routine of Flourish and Trick Knots Using A Single Piece of Rope
Twenty rope effects using a single piece of rope which include those used in a routine performed in over 100 performances. With 100 illustrations by Tony Dunn.
- Introduction by Phil Willmarth
- Getting Started
- The Smoke or Forget Me ..Knot - Francis Martineau
- The Portable Knot (Two-Handed Tony Lopilato Knot)
- Satin's Knot - Wilfred Sellten
- The Harpoon Knot
- The Fisherman's Knot - Phil Willmarth
- The William Tell Knot
- The Robin Hood Knot - Phil Willmarth
- The Bow or Shoelace Knot (AKA - The Schoolboy Knot) - G.W. Hunter
- The Strike Knot - Throwing A Knot
- The One-hand Knot
- The Acrobat - Phil Willmarth
- The High Diver
- The Cowboy Knot
- The Peddler's or Traveling Knot
- The Model T. Ford Knot - Flip
- The Flying Bird Flourish - Wright Brother's Knot Lead-In
- The Airplane Knot - Phil Willmarth
- The High Flying Knot - Pavel
- The Willmarth Snap Knot - Throwing A Loop
- The Pendulum or Lazy Magician's Knot - Herb Zarrow
- The Rope Through Neck - Tenkai
- Excellent drawing by Tony Dunn makes learning these flourishes and tricks knots so easy and fun!
Copyright 1989, 40 pages, size 8 1/2" x 11", soft covers, saddle-stitched.Illustrated by Tony DunnThe copies we have are from the Philip Willmarth Estate
We have a VERY LIMITED supply - ORDER NOW!
SKILL LEVEL - Basic
Community questions about The KNOT Collector
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Interested in The KNOT Collector? You may also like:
This booklet of notes is from a lecture Mr. Willmarth presented at the Tannen's...
Review The KNOT Collector