Yu Ho Jin is FISM 2012 Blackpool Stage Grand Prix Winner and the Academy of Magical Art's 2013 Magician of the Year
1% is a two DVD set on card manipulation, with Yu's original ideas and routines.
Inside the first DVD, you will find basic sleights and techniques that you need to learn as a card manipulator.
Inside the second DVD, you will find some of the very best card manipulation ideas in the world.
After you watch the two DVDs and learn the techniques and ideas from the three sections, Basic, Professional, and Original, your capability and understanding on card manipulation will have improved by many steps.
Also included in the second DVD, is a recording of Yu Ho Jin's workshop.
In the workshop, Yu Ho Jin will talk about his philosophy as a magician, how he practices, what a magician should think about, and share some of his secrets that made him a performer that he is.
DVD 1: Basic and Professional
- Back Palm Single Production & Pivot Sequence
- Cardini Production & Fan Production Sequence
- Tenkai Spin Production
- Perfect Production (by Index Finger)
- Longitudinal [Vertical] Perfect Production (Japanese Perfect Production)
- Packet Appearing & Vanishing Sequence
- Twirling Production
- Dual Fan from Interlock
- Pastel Sequence
- Yu Hojin Clean Card Vanish
- Hatta Grip Fan Production and Vanish Sequence
- Yu Hojin Multiple Color Change Sequence
- Blackpool Backpalm Color Change
- Drop Vanish
- Flash Card Roll Down
- Mitosis Card Roll Down
- The Eraser
- Four Cards Sequence
DVD 2: Original and Workshop
- Yu Hojin Color Fan Production
- Yu Hojin Card Roll Down Sequence
- PYS Rainbow Fan Color Change Sequence
- Single Card to Rainbow Fan
- Into the Blank
- Yu Hojin Diminishing Card
- Yu Hojin Impossible Fan Production
- Vaporizing Pips
- Yu Hojin's Workshop (30 Min.)