An Extraordinary Exhibition of Seeing with the Fingertips
In stock - very few available.
Phase 1: Your spectator shuffles the deck. You identify the cards as "red" or "black" simply by running your fingers along the face of the cards...
Phase 2: Your spectator shuffles the deck once more. You identify the cards as "red" or "black" simply by waving your fingers underneath the cards...
Phase 3: You determine the color and identity of a card that is sealed inside the card box...
- No mirrors!
- No wax!
- No chemicals!
- No magnets!
- No wires!
- No strings!
- No counting!
- Not a stacked deck!
- Not a marked deck!
- Not a peek!
- Not a pull!
- Not a new gimmick, but YES a surprising new way of using a gimmick you probably already have!
- Luke Jermay's surprising new method for this classic effect, the most effective and free we've ever seen.
- Several classic ways to accomplish this effect.
- Luke Jermay's handling of Out of This World, the perfect effect to follow this demonstration.
- A copy of the original manuscript Luke Jermay shared with a small group of friends while he was developing the routine.
Approximately 2 hrs 52 min
Customer reviews for An Extraordinary Exhibition of Seeing with the Fingertips
I’m a huge Luke Jermay fan, and buy anything he puts out as I know that each time I’m not just getting a fantastic effect, but also tips and tricks from one of the best mentalists currently working.
You’ve probably already got the gimmicked deck in your drawer, but don’t let that put you off. This is a great effect and one that plays well close-up, on stage, or in a parlour show.
As the deck is one that has been around for a very long time, there is also a wealth of material out there for you to also use in order to make this more than a “one trick deck”.
Professional Review An Extraordinary Exhibition of Seeing with the Fingertips
Community questions about An Extraordinary Exhibition of Seeing with the Fingertips
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question