An Extraordinary Exhibition of Seeing with the Fingertips
DVD by Luke Jermay ($22.76 - normally $29.95)
In stock - very few available.
Phase 1: Your spectator shuffles the deck. You identify the cards as "red" or "black" simply by running your fingers along the face of the cards...
Phase 2: Your spectator shuffles the deck once more. You identify the cards as "red" or "black" simply by waving your fingers underneath the cards...
Phase 3: You determine the color and identity of a card that is sealed inside the card box...
- No mirrors!
- No wax!
- No chemicals!
- No magnets!
- No wires!
- No strings!
- No counting!
- Not a stacked deck!
- Not a marked deck!
- Not a peek!
- Not a pull!
- Not a new gimmick, but YES a surprising new way of using a gimmick you probably already have!
- Luke Jermay's surprising new method for this classic effect, the most effective and free we've ever seen.
- Several classic ways to accomplish this effect.
- Luke Jermay's handling of Out of This World, the perfect effect to follow this demonstration.
- A copy of the original manuscript Luke Jermay shared with a small group of friends while he was developing the routine.
Approximately 2 hrs 52 min
Community questions about An Extraordinary Exhibition of Seeing with the Fingertips
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Review An Extraordinary Exhibition of Seeing with the Fingertips