DVD by Jay Noblezada ($22.76 - normally $29.95)
Email me if it becomes available again.
You've seen it on TV! Now you can learn how to make playing cards visually change right before your spectators eyes!
- Snap Change - Blow on a card and it changes instantly! Now broken down to it's bare essentials, this is the best variation ever!
- Twirl Change - Visualy and practicaly shake a card and it morphs right before their eyes! Learn the key handlings that make this color change work.
- Winter Change - Cold as ice! This will send chills up your spine... your spectators will feel it too!
- The Classic - Don't let it's name fool you. You'll want to do this one all the time!
- Top Change - Considered the best change... Do you work the trenches? The top change is your new best friend! Change a card in any situation completely away from the deck!
- Spin Change - One of the hardest color changes alive! Spin a card and watch it change... single handedly!
- Second Change - An off beat visual shock to your spectators eyes! Clip Steal Change - Cover the face of the deck for an instant, and a card changes. This is a color change the underground doesn't want you to know about!
- Houdini Change - saught after by every card enthusiast, and depended on by most working professionals. Named after The Icon for a reason.
- Flick Change - audio and visual factors unite to produce one of the most commercial color changes available.
- Noblezada Strange Change - misdirection at it's finest!
- ... Plus much more!
Including in depth work on The Double Lift, Side Steal, and The Second Deal! And a bonus that has never been offerd on a magic DVD... not like this one!
Running Time Approximately 3hr 22min
Community questions about Color Changes
Have a question about this product? It's possible others do too. Ask here and other Vanishing Inc. Magic customers will be able to respond with assistance! Alternatively, email us and we can help too.
Ask a question
Interested in Color Changes? You may also like:
We like John Stessel, and we like to think that we saw something in him...